The List of Who to Call After Storm Damage
In the aftermath of storm-induced flooding in your Tri-Cities/Franklin County residence, it's crucial to connect with various professionals and services to address the situation effectively. Below is a compilation of essential contacts to consider:
1. Emergency Services: In cases of immediate threats to safety, such as structural collapse or electrical hazards, reach out to your local emergency services or dial 911 promptly.
2. Insurance Company: Initiate the claims process by promptly notifying your insurance company about the storm damage. They will guide you through the necessary steps and may offer recommendations for reliable restoration services.
3. Water Damage Restoration Company: Engage the services of a professional water damage restoration company, specializing in managing water-related emergencies. These experts can evaluate the damage extent, extract water, dry and dehumidify affected areas, and carry out essential repairs. Additionally, they can assist with mold remediation if required.
4. Electrician: If your home's electrical system is compromised or if you suspect electrical damage, contact a licensed electrician. Refrain from interacting with electrical components or standing water in affected areas until a professional has assessed the situation.
5. Plumber: In cases where flooding results from plumbing issues, such as burst pipes, enlist the services of a licensed plumber. They can repair the source of water damage and prevent potential future problems.
6. Local Authorities: Depending on the severity of storm damage and flooding, inform local authorities, including municipal or county offices, to report the situation and seek necessary permits or assistance.
Always prioritize your safety. In case of evacuation or immediate risks, follow the guidance of local authorities and emergency services. Once your safety is ensured, contact SERVPRO of Tri-Cities West/SERVPRO of Franklin County at (509) 943-9290 for immediate assistance. To learn more, visit our website. Your safety is our priority!