Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
The Fastest in the Business
At SERVPRO of Tri-Citites, we really do mean "Faster to Any Size Disaster." Our team of professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to assist you after fire damage, water loss or mold infestation.
If you are a small business owner, we're here to help.
If you are a multi-level commercial property manager, we're here to help
If you are a home owner, we're here to help.
No matter what size or type of disaster, SERVPRO of Tri-Citites is the restoration team you can trust.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (509) 943-9290
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2010 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Tri Cities West | SERVPRO of Franklin County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.